|Full Name||Brian Awadis|
|Date of Birth/Age||November 19, 1996, (23 age)|
|Source of wealth||Youtuber|
|Country of origin||U.S.|
|State/City of origin||San Diego, California|
FaZe Rug’s net worth is 3 million dollars.
He makes around 1 million dollars annually.
He has accumulated more capital than most people twice his age, and he’s not shy about showing it off. In fact, every chance he gets, he puts his prosperity on display. This is one of his signature trademarks.
FaZe Rug’s name has become synonymous with currency. Since money is no object to him, he liberally blesses those around him with high-end gifts and accommodations, especially family members.
He has a massive Twitter following, but it comes nowhere close to what he has going on with YouTube. It’s no secret, the media giant is essentially his oyster, his cash cow; and it’s all because of views and advertisements.
The more controversial the videos he uploads, the more people watch. The more people watch, the more dough he racks up from YouTube and other online outlets, whether directly or indirectly.
One of FaZe Rug’s most popular videos to date is arguably the one where he tricked his mom, making it seem as if he had cocaine in his possession. Needless to say, it garnered a boatload of views, 16 million to be exact. That alone equated to beaucoup funds.
FaZe Rug started from the bottom; now he’s being brought up in conversations with the likes of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and other rich, young influencers. He puts tremendous effort into his video techniques and methodologies which, of course, draws in more subscribers.
Additionally, he sells eponymous merchandise and sees substantial returns on his investments. His sponsorships are incredibly lucrative. There is also a marketing aspect involved with everything he does to stay relevant; he promotes himself across various mediums for provision and relevancy’s sake.
Lamborghini Hit by Vandals
Apparently, FaZe Rug’s first noteworthy car was a Mazda 6.
View this post on Instagram
It didn’t take long for him to upgrade to a 2016 Range Rover Autobiography, white in color. Naturally, a Lamborghini was next on the list; and that same Lamborghini was vandalized shortly after he bought it—but not really.
His parents decided to seek vengeance by paying him back for all the times he pranked them in the past. They used what appeared to be spray paint to deface his beloved Lamborghini Huracan with derogatory statements.
FaZe Rug took the bull by the horns and managed to do the impossible: turn logic on its head.
He dropped out of college to play video games and post YouTube pranks and became a millionaire because of it. FaZe Rug is a hero to many people for the way he lives his truth. He is a trailblazer by definition and a carrier of wealth. A carefree spirit who seizes the moment, FaZe Rug continues to grind in these “YouTube streets.”
The masses aren’t turned off by FaZe Rug’s braggadocious flavor. The more he boasts in his earnings and possessions, the larger his following grows.
Some would say that FaZe Rug simply has the Midas touch.
One thing is for sure: He built an empire from scratch.
View this post on Instagram
FaZe Rug’s birth name is Brian Awadis. It’s not said if his parents gave him the name Brian because they were thinking prophetically, but interestingly enough, Brian means “high” or “noble,” which translates loosely as “the exalted one.” That’s very fitting for FaZe Rug.
He was born in 1996 in San Diego, California. He’ll be 23 years old on his birthday, November 19th.
Unlike some of the children in his neighborhood and school system, FaZe Rug was fortunate enough to grow up with both of his parents in the household, however, he gave them somewhat of a hard time, mostly reaping laughs at their expense.
View this post on Instagram
He owes much of his early success to them as they were often included in the hoaxes and pranks, particularly the ones that drew in the highest viewership.
They seem to still be an integral part of FaZe Rug’s life; he affectionately refers to them as Papa Rug and Mama Rug. They are of Iraqi descent.
FaZe Rug has an older brother, Brandon.
FaZe Rug usually keeps quiet about his love life but showed some suggestive public displays of affection (PDA) with his then-girlfriend Kaelyn. This was in 2016. They eventually went through a mutual breakup.
FaZe Rug moved on to another well-known YouTuber, Molly Eskam. As of now, Eskam is a model.
It is not certain if FaZe Rug is still with her at the moment because he posted a video with both women in it, claiming they were meeting for the first time. They looked at each other angrily in the thumbnail. Some believe it was just another one of his pranks.
FaZe Rug lives in California with his parents in a striking house he purchased that’s worth $2.3 million dollars. Word is, he’s currently looking for his own pad.
So far, FaZe Rug’s career has been internet-oriented.
He came to prominence almost immediately after he shared a video of him pranking his mom titled “Cocaine Prank.” It went viral very quickly, reaching 8 million views. That number doubled over the years.
Some of his other memorable videos include “I Won a Game of Fortnite Under Water,” “Back to School Prank,” and “Gatorade in Windex Bottle.”
FaZe Rug receives contributions to speak his mind and influence the culture.
Plus, Instagram endorses him, allegedly forking out upwards of $7,000.00 a post. Sponsors freely support his ever-growing channel. Fuel Energy Formula is one of his largest donors. FaZe Rug even has patrons who donate to his “cause.”
He has no problem paying respect and homage to YouTube, careful not to bite the hand that feeds him.
FaZe Rug has a namesake shirt line with apparel ranging from about $10 to $55. His hoodies and statement pieces cost more and create an additional stream of income for him. He sells his attire on Redbubble, Tee Public and Rage On.
- FaZe Rug’s classmates used to call him “Rico” because they felt he looked like the character from Hannah Montana.
- FaZe Rug is an avid gamer.
- On top of pranks, he makes “Call of Duty” vids.
- Instead of fighting the whole “Rico thing,” FaZe Rug owned it.
- His followers’ corporate nickname is “the rugrats.”
- He’s a member of the group, FaZe Clan, a gaming posse.
- He’s a member of the group on YouTube called “Cloutgang.”
- He is not only a member of FaZe Clan but also one of the directors.
- A fan famously accused FaZe Rug of being gay and Indian.
- FaZe Rug’s Cloutgang counterparts are Ugly God, Sommer Ray, Alissa Violet, RiceGum, Amar Koomz, and founder, FaZe Banks.
- The Rug’s family dogs are Benji and Bosley.
- FaZe Rug is a 22-year-old millionaire.
- He’s dated Molly Eskam.
- He features his parents, Papa and Mama Rug, on his channel from time to time.
- He drives a Lamborghini Huracan.
- FaZe Rug owns a clothing line.
- He has an older brother.
- He lives in Poway, California.
- He has over 11 million subscribers.
- FaZe Rug’s claim to fame was the “Cocaine Prank” video.
- He dropped out of college to become a full-time vlogger.
Favorite Quotes from FaZe Rug
“It’s official guys. I purchased a Lamborghini at the age of 20.”
“First I’m a gay, white kid, then I’m Indian, but then he’s not racist, he’s a huge fan? Like what.”
“Crazy when I talk to fans in public they get surprised when I’m nice and actually have convos with them. I’m no different than you”
“When fans scream ‘Rug’ in public, I wonder if people think I’m an owner of a huge carpet company or something.”
“I always crave Chick-fil-A on Sundays and it’s so sad.”
“I’m gonna shock the world.”
“Mom’s [sic] are queens. They deserve the world.”
Tips for Success from FaZe Rug
- “Work hard and I promise your dreams will come true.”
- “You never know what someone’s going through in life. It doesn’t hurt just to be nice.”
- “Water is the key to life.”
- “Overthinking can make you so unhappy for no reason. Don’t let something you can’t control take over your mind.”
- “If you’re ever going through something, don’t hide it.”
- “Stay away from people with negative energy.”
- “Just a reminder that it’s free to be a decent person.”
- “So many toxic people in this world. Be careful who you trust.”
- “Surround yourself with people who are good for your mental health.”
- “It’s good to take risks in life even if you fail. It’s better than never trying and always wondering.”
Need more about the FaZe clan? Read about other clan members, about FaZe Tfue and FaZe Rain.